Founded by Steve Grubbs in 1997, Victory Enterprises, Inc. is a comprehensive political and corporate consulting and communications firm based in Davenport, Iowa.
Victory Enterprises has an in-house public opinion polling division. We’ve conducted survey research and market research for campaigns, associations and corporations across the country. Our survey research is regularly disseminated and carried by the media including The New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Des Moines Register, Omaha World Herald, Roll Call and Quad City Times to name a few.
Victory Enterprises also has a full service media production division with the capacity to produce television, radio, direct mail and web based communications. We also provide all placement services needed for your communication needs. Our other array of services include live and auto phone services, as well as grassroots messaging and general consulting. If you have any needs or would just like to visit about our capabilities, please contact us today.
What our clients say about us
- “Sometimes you don’t have a month to get a poll written, fielded, and analyzed. Today’s campaigns just move so fast. I was impressed at how quickly and expertly Victory Enterprises was able to turn around complicated public opinion research projects.”Andy WarrenVP of Operations, AGC of Iowa
- “Accuracy matters. In today’s world, it’s harder to get accurate polling and survey numbers than ever before. Victory Enterprises understood how to target the exact voters I needed to hear from and gave me clear, useful, and spot-on information throughout the campaign.”Roby SmithState Senator, Iowa
- “Victory Enterprises produced ads that made me proud of our campaigns and, best of all, you could instantly see the impact with voters. Victory has been a great partner with the HRCC for seven consecutive cycles, helping us grow our majority to record levels.”Robert KnodellExecutive Director, Missouri House Republican Campaign Committee
- “A lot of media vendors are more interested in making ads that look cool to their buddies than about winning your race. Victory Enterprises is different. They listened to us, took the time to understand our campaign and our area, and delivered a compelling advertising campaign that really connected with our voters.”Christie KriegshauserFormer VP of Political Affairs, Kansas Chamber of Commerce Name
- “Victory Enterprises started as a website-design company and it shows. They have mastered the process of creating compelling, engaging websites in a cost-effective and timely manner. We couldn’t be happier.”Chris KiddState Senate candidate, Oklahoma
- “Your website is often the first place people see or interact with your campaign and you won’t get a second chance to make that first impression. Victory Enterprises created a website that exceeded our expectations and was a great introduction to our voters.”Mark Milton State Representative candidate, Missouri