Trade Show Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Demonstrations
Sometimes you can’t bring your product or process into a trade show because it’s too big, too cumbersome or cannot be transported. But you can recreate it in virtual reality or augmented reality.
- Recreate large or small objects – like a small chemical or a giant tractor – all in a world of virtual reality.
- Users wear an untethered headset like the Oculus Go, Oculus Quest or Vive Focus.
- We can even put a hologram instructor inside the experience to walk through the demo with people.
- Within virtual reality, people can drive your product, walk through it or visit it in its natural environment.
- Our 3D Developers recreate your product with amazing specificity.
- Add audio to completely immerse your trade show participant in the experience.
- Include 3D video to add a world of 360 to your project.
Transform your trade show presentation with VR & AR
Development costs vary, but simple jobs will cost in the ballpark of $5,000 – $7,500. More complex jobs will run $10,000 – $15,000. Our largest job cost about $50,000.
Victory Enterprises has worked with America’s largest companies
We develop virtual reality on the Unity Platform for these headsets
- HTC Vive
- HTC Focus
- Windows Mixed Reality
- Oculus Rift
- Oculus Go
- Oculus Quest